Overview Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain accompanied by fatigue, sleep, memory and mood issues. Researchers believe that fibromyalgia amplifies painful sensations by affecting the way your…
- Fibromyalgia and teary, painful eyes
- Writing about Fibromyalgia: The psychological and physiological effects
- Fibromyalgia and the 'crafty' person: knittin' , hookin' and stitchin' as therapy
- Fibromyalgia: "what's that smell"?
- Harnessing your fibromyalgia anxiety with mindfulness meditation
- Fibromyalgia is NOT a 'Disease'! Manual therapists to "help"?
- Life with fibromyalgia: It's not easy, but possible to find joy
- Fibromyalgia: Living in high alert
- Trigger warnings for the fibromyalgia mind
- Fibromyalgia: Living with Chronic Pain