Hyperhidrosis is a condition that involves excessive sweating that isn’t the result of physical exertion or exposure to intense heat. The sweating may impact the hands or feet, underarms and…
- Fibromyalgia and teary, painful eyes
- Writing about Fibromyalgia: The psychological and physiological effects
- Fibromyalgia and the 'crafty' person: knittin' , hookin' and stitchin' as therapy
- Fibromyalgia: "what's that smell"?
- Harnessing your fibromyalgia anxiety with mindfulness meditation
- Fibromyalgia is NOT a 'Disease'! Manual therapists to "help"?
- Life with fibromyalgia: It's not easy, but possible to find joy
- Fibromyalgia: Living in high alert
- Trigger warnings for the fibromyalgia mind
- Fibromyalgia: Living with Chronic Pain